"Deb" Handbag

So...I'm not a hundred percent sure that "love" quite describes what I'm feeling for this bag. When I first saw it, I ran for it as if someone was gonna steal it before I could get to it. I know...I know...it kind of mimics the Hermes 'Kelly' bag, and we know how much I can't STAND that, but there's something about the color of this one that has me SO turned on! 

The incredibly spacious design is perfect for storing all your essentials, and three interior pockets help organize small items. Rounded top handles and a detachable adjustable shoulder strap give you options for comfortable wear! 



Features Include: 
  • Buffalo Faux Leather
  • Top Zipper Closure
  • Padlock Front Exterior
  • Rolled Faux Handles
  • Back Interior Zipper Pocket
  • Center Divider Compartment and Two Interior Open Top Pouch Pockets
  • Matching Gold-Tone Hardware
  • Exterior Back Panel Zipper Pocket
  • Fully-Lined Polka Dot Fabric Interior
  • Flat Bottom with Studs
  • Approx. Size: 15.5"W x 12.75"H x 6.5"D
  • Handle Drop Length: 5.25''
  • Shoulder Strap Length: End to End 50''

  • *Also comes in Orange

Color Options